Bluescape members can access Popsync image search directly in a Bluescape workspace.
Popsync is a distinctive image search tool that enables users to search for images across multiple sources, for example, Google Images, gettyimages, Stock, Unsplash, and more.
This topic outlines using Popsync in a Bluescape workspace.
- Sign on as a Bluescape member. In the toolbar on the left, a Popsync icon (Poppy the Popsync parrot) is present.
- Select (Popsync). A Popsync image search appears.
- Perform a multi-source search by using the default (Top Resources), or click the star icon, select the individual repository you’d like to search and select Populate.
Note: Search criteria for each provider is slightly different so you may see non-relevant images based on each provider.
- Images from your selected resources appear:
- Right-select an image you would like to use. Images can be pinned, resized, downloaded, duplicated, or dragged to a different part of the workspace for use.
Where to Next?
Not what you were looking for? Reply below or Search the community and discover more Bluescape.