The Popsync.io website can be used to start your Bluescape journey!
Popsync is a distinctive image search tool that enables users to search for images across multiple sources, for example, Google Images, gettyimages, Stock, Unsplash, and more.
This topic outlines using the Popsync website to perform an image search to start your Bluescape experience.
Using Popsync Image Search at Popsync.io
- Go to Popsync.io
- Keep the default selection, (Top resources) which includes the top three search repositories: Google Images, Unsplash, and gettyimages. For a list of all individual image sources, select the star and additional options appear, or leave your search set to default to search the top three image providers.
- Enter your image query and select Populate.
- Images from your selected resources appear.
Note: Search criteria for each provider is slightly different so you may see non-relevant images based on each provider.
- Right-select an image you would like to use. Images can be pinned, resized, downloaded, duplicated, or dragged to a different part of the workspace for use.
Note: Images returned from gettyimages can be used in the workspace, but can not be downloaded at this time.
- Select (Popsync) in the toolbar to perform a search for additional images.
Once you’ve chosen the image(s) for use, you can save your workspace.
- At the top of the page, select Save workspace.
- Current Bluescape members can log in to Bluescape to save their workspace. New members receive instructions on how to create a free Bluescape account.
- Once you have logged on to Bluescape, your My Bluescape Home appears.
- Select your Popsync powered by Bluescape workspace.
- The Workspace settings appear. Make any updates and press Save Changes.
- This “claims” your workspace so that you can use it later.
Note: Any additional users are disconnected when you claim your workspace.
Where to Next?
Not what you were looking for? Reply below or Search the community and discover more Bluescape.