|This topic may not be relevant to all Bluescape members and may not apply to all Organizations. If you’re unsure whether your Organization has any of these features, please reach out to your IT department.|
Once you have created a workspace, you can share it with other collaborators on your team, visitors, or even those without an account in Bluescape. Sharing maximizes participation and collaboration.
You can invite people to collaborate in a workspace in one of two ways:
- From a workspace
- From Bluescape Home
To share a workspace from within the workspace, click the Share button in the top-right of the workspace.
To share a workspace from Bluescape Home:
- From Bluescape Home, find a workspace that you own.
- Select (More options) next to the workspace.
- Select Share in the context menu that opens.
After performing either option, the Share window opens, providing you with ways to share the workspace with your team members in Bluescape or publicly with anyone.
- To share the workspace link with fellow collaborators in Bluescape, select Copy Link. The link is copied, and you can paste it as needed. Note that this link will only work for those who already have permission to the workspace.
- To send an email invitation to specific collaborators, enter the email address and select Send invite. For more information, see Inviting Collaborators to a Workspace (Web)
- To set the workspace role for all collaborators in the workspace, select the drop-down in the (Organization name) row, then select the desired role. In the screenshot below, the Organization is called Bluescape. For more information, see Changing a Collaborator’s Workspace Role (Web)
- To share the workspace with non-Bluescape members, select Set up in the Anyone with the link row. For more information, see below.
Depending on how you share the workspace, the icon beside Share will indicate how the workspace has been shared.
If you share via the Specific People option, the icon displays unlocked:
If you share the workspace via the Organization, the icon displays multiple users:
If you share the workspace via Anyone with the link, the icon displays as a web.
Note: When you create a workspace, only you can access it until you share it with others using the methods described above.
You can provide workspace access to those who do not have a Bluescape account. This is useful for temporary-project-based collaborations, working with contractors, and inviting non-Bluescape members to meetings.
To share a workspace with anyone:
- Access the Share window described above, either through Bluescape Home or the workspace itself.
- Select Set up in the Anyone with this link row.
- Optional: You can set an expiration date for your shared link and/or create a password to access the workspace. Non-members can only access the workspace with your created password.
- Select Create link.
- A link to the workspace is generated. The creation date is displayed, and additional information associated with the link. To share this link, select Copy link. The URL is copied to your clipboard.
This link provides view-only access to the workspace. Those who use the link will not be able to navigate outside of the workspace you have shared with them.
Note: Only one link can be created per workspace and exist simultaneously.
If you want to revoke the access of those you shared the link with, select (Delete) in the Anyone with the link window.
Want to share your Workspace, Canvas, or Object with another user? See:
Where to Next?
Not what you were looking for? Reply below or Search the community and discover more Bluescape.