Present workspace content in Bluescape. Click to play the video.
Become the workspace leader
The best way to present workspace content is through leading a workspace.
Watch videos at the same time
Video syncing is a premium feature that may not be available to all Bluescape members. For detailed instructions and what video file formats Bluescape supports, we recommend reading Syncing a Video.
Present content in full screen
There are a few ways you can present different types of workspace content.
Creating a presentation using multiple assets
Present mode allows you to create a presentation using multiple assets, like a presentation slide deck. Additionally, moving between assets with a single click will enable you to continue the conversation without breaking the flow of your presentation.
Note: Interactions with assets such as drawing and interactive browsers are disabled in Present mode. Assets are static and cannot be interacted with.
To create a presentation:
- Ensure that (Pan) mode is off.
- Click and drag your cursor around all the assets in the workspace you want to include in the presentation.
- The assets are now group selected, and a toolbar displays.
Select (Present) in the meeting controls at the bottom.
- The presentation opens, displaying the first asset in full-screen mode. Use the arrows on your keyboard to move forward or backward among the assets.
- When you are ready to exit Presentation mode, click the X button in the top-left corner of the screen or press ESC on your keyboard to return to the workspace.
Note: If you inadvertently exit the presentation and want to resume from where you left off, simply re-enter (Present) mode. When all presentation assets remain selected, your presentation will resume without issue.
Creating a presentation using a document
Certain assets have a dedicated (Present) option, including MS Office documents, spreadsheets, and slide decks.
To present these assets:
- Add one of the above-mentioned assets to the workspace and (Select) it.
- A context menu appears below the asset. Select (Present).
- The document opens in presentation mode. Each page of the document becomes an individual slide in the presentation.
When organizing your presentation contenting, you can also use the Bluescape Document Viewer Functionality and Extracting a PDF in a Workspace (Web).
Select a canvas to present
Jump topics to learn about Presenting with a Canvas.
Share Your Screen with Your Team
You can share your screen with all other meeting participants in a Bluescape meeting, including those on the Wall. This is useful when sharing content from your computer or third-party applications that might not work directly in the workspace.
Note: Users must be meeting participants (i.e., participants must have the meeting tray open) to view your screen share.
To share your screen during a meeting:
- Start a meeting.
- Select (Start screen share) in the meeting controls at the bottom. A pop-up window opens.
- Choose whether you want to share Your Entire Screen, an Application Window, or a tab in your web browser.
- Select the Share system audio checkbox if your share includes audio (optional).
- Select Share.
All meeting participants can now see your screen.
Participants can change the view by selecting the icon in the top left. A drop-down menu opens, and they can change the view to the Minimized, List, or Grid view. The Screen Share option returns them to the view above.
The Minimized option reduces the size of the meeting tray.
The List option is the default view and displays participants in a vertical list. As the screen sharer, a preview of your screen will display in the list.
The Grid option displays participants in a dynamic grid with up to 25 tiles per participant in a single view. The shared screen represents a single tile. If the meeting has more than 25 participants, you can scroll down to view more participant tiles.
Note: You can move the viewing window in all views.
Taking a screenshot of a screen share
Once sharing your screen, any participant can take a screenshot of it. This is useful as a source to refer to after the meeting.
To capture a screenshot, select (Screenshot). The image below highlights where this icon is located in List.
A static image of the screenshot will display in the workspace.
To stop sharing your screen, select (Stop screen share) in the meeting controls at the bottom or click the blue Stop sharing button.
Where to Next?
Not what you were looking for? Reply below or Search the community and discover more Bluescape.