You can select, resize, move, and cancel an asset while uploading it to your workspace. You also can add comments to the asset while the upload is in progress. You are neither blocked from interaction nor forced to await transfer completion; instead, you can continue your workflow. This is helpful when uploading large or multiple assets.
Select between Matching size and Original size options.
Matching size ensures multiple images and videos upload as a uniform size.
Original size ensures the upload of different sized image and video content remain their original size in the workspace.
During asset upload, a blue circle pulses or throbs. The upload is complete when the pulsing ends. During the asset upload, the actions you perform are visible to other workspace collaborators.
A Grid modal opens before workspace placement when you upload multiple assets. Here, you can designate the number of rows and columns, determining asset layout.
To upload assets and determine the row/column layout:
- Identify multiple assets for upload.
- From the workspace toolbar,
- From the Add Content modal,
- Navigate to the assets you want to upload, select them, and click the Open button. A Grid modal opens before asset workspace placement, allowing you to determine the number of rows and columns used to display the selected assets.
- Use the plus (+) and minus (-) modal controls to designate your preferred number of rows and columns before clicking the Place button. The assets now reside in your workspace per your row/column layout specifications.
When you select an asset from the content toolbar and hover over the workspace, you’ll be able to preview its shape and size before placing it into position. Asset previews also are visible to remote collaborators. You can preview several assets, including; shapes, notecards, and text boxes. In addition, you can align these assets before workspace placement.
The preview appears in a blue hue. The fuchsia alignment edge ensures precise positioning.
You can select multiple assets (whether they exist in your workspace or you are performing an upload) and collectively return these assets to their original size. This action promotes time efficiency, as you do not have to resize assets individually; instead, you can group select and modify them simultaneously.
To group select multiple assets and return them to their original size:
- To group select , drag your cursor (left to right) such that the assets enclose in a blue border or frame. A toolbar appears.
- From the toolbar, select the
(More) icon. A flyout menu opens.
- From this menu, click Resize to Original. The collective group of assets resizes simultaneously.
Since these assets are now resized, you may click the Grid icon from the Alignment toolbar to reorganize them – designating the preferred number of rows and columns.