|This topic is not relevant to all Bluescape members and may not apply to all Organizations. If you’re unsure whether your Organization has this capability, please contact your IT department.|
OpenID Connect (OIDC) is an open authentication protocol that adds an identity layer to OAuth 2.0 by profiling and extending it. Members can utilize OIDC to verify an end user’s identity using authorization server authentication. By layering OIDC on top of OAuth 2.0, a single framework is created that promises to protect APIs, mobile native apps, and browser apps in a unified design.
Note: Users logging on to SSO-enabled organizations should not use the OIDC login flow.
|Non-SSO members wishing to use OIDC to connect to Bluescape must first sign up for a Bluescape account. New members may not sign on to Bluescape for the first time using OIDC. You must register for Bluescape using the email address you intend to use with OIDC.|
- Access the Bluescape member login page:
- Select either your existing Google or Microsoft account:
- Enter your work email sign-on information and password:
- If required, verify your identity:
- Enter the code provided and press verify:
- Review the requested permissions and press Accept:
After accepting the required access permissions, you are logged on to Bluescape:
Where to Next?
Not what you were looking for? Reply below or Search the community and discover more Bluescape.