You can add documents to Bluescape that are linked to your Microsoft Office 365 account.
To do so:
- Click the (add content) icon in the toolbar.
- The Add Content tray opens. Click the OneDrive Link icon.
Note: If you click the OneDrive icon rather than the OneDrive Link icon, a copy of the file will be uploaded into the workspace. The copy cannot
be edited; it is just a read-only version of the original.
- If this is the first time you are accessing OneDrive through a Bluescape workspace, you receive a prompt to request access from your Office365 Administrator. Click the Request approval button.
- An email is sent to your Office365 Administrator. As soon as they approve the request, all users in your Organization can now access the OneDrive Link option.
- Once you have admin approval, click the OneDrive Link icon in the workspace again.
- If you have more than one account with Microsoft, a Pick an account screen opens, prompting you to select the account associated with your OneDrive folder.
- After selecting the account, a Permissions requested screen appears, listing the permissions Bluescape needs in order to connect to OneDrive.
- Click Accept.
- Your OneDrive folder opens, listing all of the files you have stored in it along with all shared libraries you have access to.
Select the file you want to create a link to in your workspace.
- Click Open.
The file you selected appears in the workspace as a thumbnail image of the first page. You can interact with it as you would any other workspace asset, such as:
- Move it - Click and drag it to a new location in the workspace.
- Resize it - Click and hold one of the resizing anchors on the border of the thumbnail, then drag the mouse outward or inward, depending on whether you want to increase or decrease the size, respectively.
In addition, you can access its context menu (click the asset once). This allows you to:
- Comment on the asset
- Pin the asset
- Click the :more_options: (More Options) icon, which lets you:
- Add text - Add a text box on top of the document thumbnail.
- Open the document in Office 365 - Opens the document in a new tab in your browser with the Web version of Microsoft Word in Office 365.
Where to Next?
Not what you were looking for? Reply below or Search the community and discover more Bluescape.