After the Bluescape meeting has been scheduled, an email notification is sent.
Note: While the invitation below is specific to a Webex meeting, the content is nearly identical for Zoom sessions, and various meeting applications that apply to your organization.
As a meeting participant, you have several options when joining the meeting:
- Click Join in Workspace to open the workspace associated with the meeting. This option only works if you have access to the Bluescape workspace.
- If the workspace is public and you have a Bluescape account with access to the workspace’s Organization, you can join the meeting.
- If the workspace is private but the host of the meeting has added you as a collaborator or guest, you can join the meeting using the To join directly via Webex/Zoom link.
- Click the To join directly via Webex/Zoom link to open the meeting in the native Webex or Zoom client, which allows you to dial in to the meeting without loading the workspace. Choose this option if you do not have workspace access.
After you click the Join in Workspace link in the invitation, the specified workspace opens with a Meeting Lobby window displayed. Click Join Meeting to enter the meeting workspace.
Here, you can perform the following actions:
- Configure your audio, video, and share settings for the meeting. You can also exit this session.
- Click the Join Meeting link.
After joining a Bluescape meeting in the workspace, you can control the meeting using the Web client meeting control bar.
The control bar allows you to perform any of the following (from left to right):
Note: If you leave the meeting, this session continues for the remaining participants – even if you are the host. This behavior is different from the traditional Webex client, where hosts have the ability to end a meeting upon exit.
After the meeting begins, you can send this session to the Wall.
After you click the Join in Workspace link in the invitation, the specified workspace opens. To proceed, you first must select which audio stream you want to use: the computer audio or your phone. After you make your selection, you become an active meeting participant.
After joining a Bluescape meeting in the workspace, you can control the meeting using the Web client meeting control bar. If you are a participant, you can perform the following actions:
- Configure the audio and video settings for the meeting
- Share the screen (if the host has enabled this option)
- View or hide the list of meeting participants
- Chat with other participants (if the host has enabled this option)
- Leave the meeting
- Change the username (if the host has enabled this option)
If you are a meeting host, you can perform the following additional actions:
- Change any of the following meeting security features:
- Locking the meeting – After all intended participants are online, you can select this option to prevent additional users from joining (even if they have a link and the meeting password).
- Enabling the waiting room
- Allowing participants to share their screens, chat with one another, or rename themselves
- Record the meeting
- End the meeting or leave without terminating this session
- Disable video receiving – Allows you to turn off a participant’s video feed
After the meeting begins, you can send this session to the Wall. Learn how to send to Wall.
Where to Next?
Not what you were looking for? Reply below or Search the community and discover more Bluescape.