Introducing the Community Team πŸ‘‹

Hello Bluescapers!

We wanted to take a few moments and introduce ourselves – the Community team! :smiley:

Meet @Lauren

Howdy, all! My name is Lauren and I am a Community Evangelist here at Bluescape. :smiley: One thing to know about me is I love golden retrievers and Canadian pizza. I am passionate about filmmaking, UX/UI design, story development – anything media & entertainment. I am so excited to connect, share knowledge and collaborate with you in our Bluescape Community.

Meet @michellefs

Welcome to the new Bluescape Community. My name is Michelle, and I’m a :slight_smile: Community Evangelist at Bluescape. A little bit about me: I love diving into discussions, processes, apps, and hearing from leading gurus about marketing and design. I can’t wait to hear about everyone’s background, skills, and how it all comes together at work using Bluescape.

Meet @kristeno

Hey everyone! Welcome to the Bluescape Community. I’m Kristen, :blush: a Community Evangelist at Bluescape. I thrive on coffee and conversation and can’t wait to connect with all of you here! Some things to know about me - I love to keep a pulse on the latest trends; TV shows & movies, true crime podcasts, trends in tech, fashion, marketing, and more.

Our goal for this community is to provide you with an added layer of support, expertise, and collaboration within Bluescape. To get started, learn How to Get Involved and read our FAQs.

Feel free to introduce who you are and how you got here!

Now, we have a question for you:

What is the one thing you hope to get out of being a part of our Bluescape Community?

Click on Reply below.

Hi Community team. You all ROCK!

4 Likes