Introduce Yourself and Meet the Community Team 👋

Hello Bluescapers!

We wanted to take a few moments and introduce ourselves (the Community team) and give you an opportunity to do the same! :smiley:

Meet @Lauren

Howdy, all! My name is Lauren and I am a Community Evangelist here at Bluescape. :smiley: One thing to know about me is I love golden retrievers and Canadian pizza. I am passionate about filmmaking, UX/UI design, story development – anything media & entertainment. I am so excited to connect, share knowledge and collaborate with you in our Bluescape Community.

Meet @michellefs

Welcome to the new Bluescape Community. My name is Michelle, and I’m a :slight_smile: Community Evangelist at Bluescape. A little bit about me: I love diving into discussions, processes, apps, and hearing from leading gurus about marketing and design. I can’t wait to hear about everyone’s background, skills, and how it all comes together at work using Bluescape.

Meet @kristeno

Hey everyone! Welcome to the Bluescape Community. I’m Kristen, :blush: a Community Evangelist at Bluescape. I thrive on coffee and conversation and can’t wait to connect with all of you here! Some things to know about me - I love to keep a pulse on the latest trends; TV shows & movies, true crime podcasts, trends in tech, fashion, marketing, and more.

Our goal for this community is to provide you with an added layer of support, expertise, and collaboration within Bluescape. To get started, learn How to Get Involved and read our FAQs.

Now it’s time to introduce yourself! Reply to this topic.

Say hello, tell us a little bit about yourself, let us know what you use Bluescape for, and include any additional information you’d like to share. Photos are always welcome :slight_smile:

Also, please vote and tell us what brings you to the Bluescape Community.

4 Likes

Hi Community team. You all ROCK!

6 Likes

Hey community team! :wave: I’m @kayoh.

I work in content marketing and have used Bluescape for just over a year. I’ve found Bluescape has helped keep my teams on track and informed at any point during our campaign process.

I joined the Bluescape community to learn more about the product and connect with other users to understand how they use Bluescape. I look forward to staying connected here!

3 Likes

Welcome to the Bluescape Community, @kayoh :wave:! We’re SO excited for you to join us and that you’re finding success using Bluescape.

Staying on track and communicating with your teams is so vital to success and innovation. To stay inspired while campaigning, check out Using Bluescape and Templates and see how you and your teams can make the most of your workflows!

We can’t wait to help and learn from you! Cheers :smiley:.

Hello everyone!

My name is Cody, I reside in Northern California and I’m a Customer Support Engineer here at Bluescape. My goal for the Community is to identify trends, enhance awareness, communicate effectively & educate existing and potential users about our fascinating Product. A few fun facts about myself are that I am a technology enthusiast and sports fanatic. You can catch me cheering on my New Orleans Saints and San Fransisco Giants during football and baseball season!

I look forward to what our Community has in store for the year of 2022!

3 Likes

Hi Peeps, this is Linda Campbell, been at Bluescape for 8 days. Got a great tour of the community from @Lauren yesterday and hope to become an active participant. It’s an awesome resource. Blue-Yah! :grinning:

4 Likes

Welcome @Linda_Campbell1 :tada: So glad to hear you’re finding the community to be a helpful resource. If you have any thoughts or ideas you’d like to share or questions you’d like to ask, please don’t hesitate to start a new topic. Someone is always willing to help out or guide you to the answer you’re looking for.

Chat soon!

Hi everyone!

My name is Pasha and I am one of the Customer Success Managers here at Bluescape. My goal is better understand how to fully utilize the Community as well as using it as a resource tool for myself and clients. I’m looking forward to working with everyone on the Community team!

3 Likes

Hi Everyone,

I’m Rebecca. I am looking at Bluescape for an upcoming project. I love iOS apps and teaching my kids. They’re getting older now and helping me with Swift coding, so wins all around. Looking forward to learning and contributing to the community!

5 Likes

Welcome :wave: to the Bluescape Community, @Rebecca_Clarke - we’re so happy you’re here! That’s amazing that your kids are returning the favor and teaching you about Swift coding - I’d like to learn one day as well.

What type of project do you wish to use Bluescape for? I would love to share some helpful Community resources as you begin utilizing the workspace :smiley:!

Just Joining the Bluescape Community, good morning (West Coast folks)! I’ve been using Bluescape for about 4 years now - work thing. Nice to know there is a place to go for questions/answers here as well!

4 Likes

We’re happy to see you here @Teri_Crisanty! Hopefully, you can discover more ways to use Bluescape in our Community, even after four years. :blush:

Welcome to the Community, @Teri_Crisanty!

1 Like

Oh trust me, I’ve barely scratched the surface after even that long, looking forward to knowing more :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: for sure!! Thanks for the warm welcome!

6 Likes

Eric Holt here. I am a professor a the Burns School of Real Estate and Construction Management, at the University of Denver. We are installing Bluescape within our program and an 18’ wide touch screen wall in one of our classrooms. I am looking for teaching resources on how academics use Bluescape for teaching, research, and connecting with industry. Plus I have a list of features I would like to see added. Where can we post those future feature requests?

3 Likes

Hi @eric-holt-DU. We are looking forward to learning how you leverage Bluescape in the classroom. Are you searching for workspace resources like templates and top tools to use?

EDU case studies are on the Bluescape website and videos highlighting Bluescape in the education space. I recommend starting with GVSU + Bluescape and How to Create a Productive Virtual Classroom in Bluescape. :slight_smile:

Please share feature requests in our product feedback category of the community (currently under the support section). You can also vote on existing feature requests and feedback to show your support and agreeance with other Bluescapers.

1 Like

You Rock!

Thank you for all the links.

E

3 Likes