Are you using Sony Ci for your cloud storage needs? Connect to Popsync for seamless image searches of your Sony Ci Network.
- If you don’t already have a developer key, visit the Sony Ci API reference at Ci API | Sony's Ci Media Cloud and request a developer key.
- Take the Client ID and Client Secret you receive and store them in a secure, safe place such as an encrypted note. These are required to set up the integration.
After purchasing Popsync Sony Ci Search, send a request to email@example.com to indicate which of your Bluescape Orgs require Popsync Sony Ci Search.
For each Bluescape Team you would like to use Popsync Sony Ci Search, log on as an Org Admin at this link: https://client.apps.us.bluescape.com/
Select the Team you would like to add Sony Ci to.
From the top menu bar, select Team Settings.
Select Popsync from the top menu.
Under the Sony Ci logo, click Manage.
A configuration window appears. Enter these three values, leaving the others to their default values:
To complete the setup, click Save.
- Log into Bluescape Home.
- In the left menu, under Teams, select a Popsync Sony Ci configured Bluescape Organization.
- Create a new Workspace.
- Open the Popsync provider list and confirm the Sony Ci entry is available.
- Select the Login button, and use your Sony Ci username and password to grant Popsync access to your Sony Ci data.
- Confirm that a Popsync search of your Sony Ci system returns images to the Workspace.
- It is possible to create a parent-folder-filtered search using the Advanced tab in the Popsync Configuration form. You can filter the search to a single parent folder by entering the folder ID.
- To limit searches to specific Sony Ci Network(s) or Workspace(s), you can add those ID(s) in the Advanced tab.
- It is also possible to create multiple search entries for Popsync by selecting New Instance under the Select Instance field at the top of the Enable Search form.
- Each Bluescape user’s corresponding user must be given access to that Network or Workspaces folders to search content. If a user cannot use search to find their content, Popsync will also be unable to find it.
The above instructions assume you are using standard Bluescape and SaaS services. If you are using custom, on-premises, or special (VPI) deployments of either service, contact Bluescape Support.
Where to Next?
Not what you were looking for? Reply below or Search the community and discover more Bluescape.