|This topic may not be relevant to all Bluescape members and may not apply to all Organizations. If you’re unsure whether your Organization has this capability, please reach out to your IT department.|
Organization Owners and Admins can create custom roles with different combinations of workspace permissions. These permissions control what a member can do with workspace content, settings, and collaborators. If you are an Organization Owner or Admin and your Organization has custom roles enabled, you can add a custom workspace role from the Roles page in the configuration center.
- Navigate to the configuration center.
- Select the desired organization in the drop-down menu at the top.
- Scroll down to the Workspace Roles section.
- Click the New Workspace Role button.
- The New Workspace Role pop-up window opens. Enter a name for the new role.
- Enter an optional description.
- Use the radio buttons and toggles to set the desired permissions.
- Click OK when you are finished.
The new role displays in the Workspace Roles list with the Custom role badge next to it.
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for? Ask the community for help.