|This topic may not be relevant to all Bluescape users and may not apply to all Organizations. If you’re unsure whether your Organization has this feature/capability/integration, please reach out to your IT department.|
Bluescape Instance Administrators can enable Legacy Wall Compatibility Mode to make certain features function as expected.
- Log in as an Instance Admin.
- Navigate to the Configuration Center.
- Select Settings on the left-hand side.
- Select the organization in question from the Selected organization drop-down.
- Under Features, toggle Legacy Wall Compatibility mode” to ON.
Where to Next?
Not what you were looking for? Reply below or Search the community and discover more Bluescape.