|The Configuration Center is no longer available. Access the improved Administrative Functionality in Bluescape Home.|
Bluescape Instance Administrators can enable Legacy Wall Compatibility Mode to make certain features function as expected.
- Log in as an Instance Admin.
- Navigate to the Configuration Center.
- Select Settings on the left-hand side.
- Select the organization in question from the Selected organization drop-down.
- Under Features, toggle Legacy Wall Compatibility mode” to ON.
- Object Rotation
- Image Cropping
- Hide and reveal content
- Live Content
- Video Frame Commenting
- Intraworkspace Hyperlinks
Where to Next?
Not what you were looking for? Reply below or Search the community and discover more Bluescape.