Bluescape's Trial Period

Support Note
You can no longer sign up for a trial period. If you previously signed up for a free trial, your account expires 120 days after you signed up. You can continue using Bluescape for free under our Bluescape Go subscription.

Bluescape’s trial allows you to use the product for 120 days without commitment. You can sign up for a Bluescape trial from the Free, Team, or Business package.

How do I upgrade from a trial to a paid subscription?

You can seamlessly upgrade from a trial to a paid subscription during your trial period.

You will receive trial reminders asking you to either Continue free trial or Upgrade Now.
Trial Reminders from Trial

When you click Upgrade Now from the trial reminder, you will be directed to a checkout page.

From here, choose your billing cycle, and select the number of licenses that you wish to purchase. Click Continue to Payment.

Note: The item in your checkout reflects the type of trial you originally signed up for. If you signed up for a trial for Team, you would not be able to purchase Business licenses and vice versa.

After clicking Continue to payment, enter your payment details, including your credit card number, billing address, and shipping address.

Note: We will not ship any physical items.

Once your payment details have been submitted and you’ve clicked Subscribe, your payment is complete. You will receive an email confirmation with your receipt. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam folders.

I didn’t upgrade to a paid subscription. What happens to my account after my trial is over?

The Bluescape trial period is 120 days, beginning the day you create your account. During this time, you can use Bluescape without any limitations. However, if you do not upgrade to a paid subscription during this time, your trial will expire at the end of day 120.

On day 121, your account will lock, meaning you will no longer be able to view or make changes to your Team and associated workspaces. You will, however, still be able to log in and gain access to the dashboard page.

This is what you’ll see when you log in:

Your account will remain locked for 30 days unless you decide to purchase a paid Bluescape subscription during this period. After 30 days, your account will be deleted, and you will not be able to log in or access your Team and workspace history.

Note: We will not be able to retrieve your information after your account has been deleted.

How do I reactivate my account after my trial expires?

If you have any reactivation questions, contact sales@bluescape.com, and a Bluescape sales member will assist you.

Note: You must reactivate your account within 30 days of your expired trial; otherwise, your account will be deleted.

Will Bluescape notify me when my account is about to be deleted?

Yes. The email associated with the trial will receive a series of emails beginning on day 121 reminding owners that their trial has expired. The email recipient will be directed back to the dashboard page and can choose whether to upgrade to a paid subscription or keep their account locked until account deletion.

Where to Next?

Not what you were looking for? Reply below or Search the community and discover more Bluescape.