The Bluescape Community exists to provide our members with access to knowledge and resources, peer-to-peer support, and a network of creative and inspiring Bluescape members.
In one shared space, community members, Bluescape members, and Bluescape staff collaborate to create a positive environment for all.
Anyone is welcome to join and read discussions in the Bluescape Community. However, you will need to create an account to participate and engage.
After signing up, you can ask a question, respond to topics and create a new topic!
Only your username will be visible to other community members when you sign up to be a part of the Bluescape Community. Create an account with as anonymous of a username as you’d like.
Please read Community FAQ and Guidelines before participating.
The Bluescape community is an open discussion forum. There are many ways to network and connect with other Bluescape members and participate in the community.
You can ask questions and get help from others, share your insights and opinions, share how you’re using Bluescape, and learn about new features and product updates.
Wish to become a BluePro in the community? Discover more ways in How to Get Involved.
On the homepage, you’ll see several elements that you can interact with:
- In the header, with a Bluescape sign-on, you can jump from the Bluescape Community and Bluescape by clicking “Go to Bluescape.”
- Quick Links to the News & Events category and Service Updates
- Search Bar – search for any keywords you’re looking for more information on, such as “canvas,” “workspace,” “toolbar,” and more.
- Start a Discussion
- Browse all categories
- Read the most popular topics
- Find what you’re looking for using tags
Not where to post your questions or look for an answer? We’ve made it easy to navigate around with community categories and subcategories.
- Get started Using the Community.
- Introduce yourself in The Lounge.
- Read our Community FAQs and Guidelines.
- Learn more About Bluescape.
- Stay up-to-date and explore our News & Events feed.
- Check out the latest features and improvements to Bluescape in Product Updates.
- New to Bluescape? Discover key skills with Getting Started.
- Boost your talents and productivity by learning to Build in Bluescape.
- Share your Bluescape success story or learn from others in Use Cases.
- Explore 200+ templates designed for you by Bluescape in Made by Blue.
- Share custom templates Made by You and explore how other members work with templates.
- Are you a Developer? Learn Bluescape APIs, build integrations and share open-source or custom codes with like-minded users.
- Ask and find answers to all your questions about Bluescape in Support.
- Stay informed on Bluescape’s Service Updates.
- Have feedback for us? Start a topic in Product Feedback.
- Want to share an idea of how we can improve our community? Please post it in Community Feedback.
Community Moderators are Bluescape employee moderators.
Bluescaper refers to all Bluescape members.
Volunteer Moderators are community moderators outside of the Bluescape organization.
Additionally, members can earn Badges based on participation and specific actions taken in the community. Once you receive a particular set of badges, you will earn a participant title for your engagement in the community.
There are four participation titles a community member can earn; Welcome, Intermediate, Experienced, and BluePro. Visit the Badges page in your Account Summary to see a list of your earned badges.
Where to Next?
- How to Use the Bluescape Community
- Check out Getting Started, your Bluescape member onboarding guide
Not what you were looking for? Reply below or Search the community and discover more Bluescape.