You can align content in a workspace to ensure your content displays exactly how you intended it.
To align assets:
- Use the group select action to highlight multiple assets in a workspace.
- Click the (Align) icon in the asset toolbar to open the alignment menu.
- Select which alignment option best fits your needs.
The table below provides the menu options from left to right.
|Column||Organize assets into a single column (evenly spaced).|
|Row||Organize assets into a single row (evenly spaced).|
|Grid||Organize assets into a grid (and evenly spaced).|
|Left||Align assets flush left.|
|Vertical||Center of assets aligns vertically.|
|Right||Align assets flush right.|
|Top||Align assets with the top-most grouped asset.|
|Horizontal||Center of assets aligns horizontally.|
|Bottom||Align assets with the bottom-most grouped asset.|
- Organizing assets into a row, column, or grid does not resize assets. They are organized according to the height or width of the largest asset in the group. To avoid an uneven arrangement of assets, resize all assets in the group before arranging them.
- Aligning assets may cause them to overlap. To prevent this, ensure appropriate vertical or horizontal spacing among assets.
Where to Next?
Not what you were looking for? Reply below or Search the community and discover more Bluescape.