You can add and format text in a workspace by using text boxes that hold up to 3,000 characters. Customize the text to suit your needs with various fonts, colors, and styles.
- Tap text in the toolbar to open a new text box.
- Enter text in the field. If needed, resize the field horizontally by dragging the node on the left or right.
- Customize the text with the following options:
- Italicize —Note that certain fonts cannot be italicized, including the default font, Dosis.
- Text Color
- Background Color
- Text Size
- Tap outside of the text box to save it in the workspace.
- Long touch the text box.
- The keyboard opens. Edit the text as needed.
- Tap outside of the text box to close the keyboard.
Note: Text boxes created or edited from the web or desktop client cannot be edited on the wall.
Where to Next?
Not what you were looking for? Reply below or Search the community and discover more Bluescape.