You can add and format text in a workspace by using text boxes that hold up to 3,000 characters. Customize the text to suit your needs with various fonts, colors, and styles.
- Tap text in the toolbar to open a new text box.
- Enter text in the field. If needed, resize the field horizontally by dragging the node on the left or right.
- Customize the text with the following options:
- Italicize —Note that certain fonts cannot be italicized, including the default font, Dosis.
- Text Color
- Background Color
- Text Size
- Tap outside of the text box to save it in the workspace.
- Long touch the text box.
- The keyboard opens. Edit the text as needed.
- Tap outside of the text box to close the keyboard.
Note: Text boxes created or edited from the web or desktop client cannot be edited on the wall.
Where to Next?
- Adding Text to a Workspace (Web)
- Adding Custom Templates to a Workspace (Web)
- Create Rich Text in a Workspace
Not what you were looking for? Reply below or Search the community and discover more Bluescape.