You can add reactions to content in the workspace, allowing for easy and fun participation and feedback. Reactions are similar to emojis and provide simple symbols to express your response to a workspace asset.
Note: You can not add reactions to textboxes, canvases, or browsers.
To add a reaction:
- Select the desired workspace asset. A blue boundary box surrounds it, and a toolbar of options displays.
- Select (Reactions) in the toolbar.
- A menu of available reactions will display. Select one.
- The reaction emoji you select displays on the workspace asset you selected, just like the heart emoji in this example (below).
Your reactions will display with a blue background (pictured above), while the reactions of others have a black background. You can show multiple reactions on a single asset.
To remove a reaction, click the emoji on the asset, or click (Reactions) icon in the asset toolbar again.
You can disable reactions in a workspace, which hides them from view and is useful when giving a presentation.
Note: Reactions are disabled at the member level, meaning they will be hidden for you but not other collaborators in the workspace.
To hide reactions:
- Click the (Workspace settings) icon at the top left of the workspace.
- A context menu opens. Hover over the View settings option.
- Another context menu opens. Click the Show reactions option to move the toggle to the grey “off” position.
Reactions are now hidden from the workspace for you, including existing reactions.
Note: You can still add new reactions, but they will not be visible until the Show reactions setting is enabled again.
Where to Next?
Not what you were looking for? Reply below or Search the community and discover more Bluescape.