- Drag and drop
- Select the Add Content icon from the workspace toolbar and upload file(s)
To drag and drop files:
- Identify a supported file(s) from your computer and highlight it to select.
- Drag the file(s) from your computer into the workspace.
- Release (or drop) the file once moved into the workspace successfully. These file(s) now become assets.
To add a file via the workspace toolbar:
- From the workspace toolbar on the left side of the workspace, click the Add Content icon. The Add Content tray appears.
- Click Upload. Your computer file structure opens.
- Locate and select the file(s) you want to upload.
- Click Open to add the selected asset to your workspace.
Tip: You can organize multiple files into customized columns and rows for organization.
Where to Next?
Not what you were looking for? Reply below or Search the community and discover more Bluescape.