Learn about the Timer feature. Click to play the video.
You can add timers to a workspace, visible to everyone in the workspace or just you, setting time-bound visual and audible alerts. Even set multiple timers in a private or public workspace. You’ll find timers useful for group brainstorming sessions, workshops, and other tasks.
- Select (Add Content) from the workspace toolbar.
- The Add Content tray opens. Select (Timer).
- The Timer pop-up window opens. Select the length of time in minutes and seconds.
- The Audio alert toggle is on by default, meaning the timer produces an audible chime when the time is up. You can also set a silent alert by clicking the toggle to the left “off” position.
- The Public toggle is on by default, meaning the timer will be visible to everyone in the workspace and adjustable by members with the workspace role Editor. You can also hide the timer by clicking the toggle to the left “off” position.
- Start timer when you’re ready.
- The timer displays at the top left of the workspace.
The timer will count down from your pre-determined length of time. When it reaches the end, the timer turns blue and will produce an audible chime (if enabled). The timer will disappear on its own once a minute has elapsed after its end.
Note: A timer will continue to run even if you leave the workspace.
To remove the timer immediately, click the timer, then click End in the Timer tray.
You can also click Restart to set the same timer again.
You can edit a Timer once set. You can Pause, Cancel, Restart, End, or add one minute or five minutes to the timer.
To edit a timer:
Click the Timer at the top left of the workspace.
The Timer tray opens. To pause the timer, click the Pause button.
To restart the timer, click the Restart button.
To add a minute to the timer, click the +1 minute button. To add 5 minutes, click the +5 minutes button.
To cancel the timer, click the End button.
Where to Next?
Not what you were looking for? Reply below or Search the community and discover more Bluescape.